Offering the same iconic, classic style that looks great on any boat, the World Barefoot Center Airborne 2.0 tower now features even better strength with the addition of a thick aluminum plate that has been welded to rear bends of the lower side rails. Our commitment to continually improving our tower products has resulted in making our best-selling tower ever better by increasing stability, rigidity and overall load handling required for pulling barefoot waterskiers, wakeboarders, waterskiers, and more. With the addition of this functional design feature and the new 8 stylish polished aluminum Aerial logo nuts on the bottom of the top section, there is more great looking attention to detail and quality craftsmanship to appreciate.
All waterski towers easily fold down to accommodate vertical clearance restrictions. All are backed by an awesome 5 year manufacturer warranty. All models including the Airborne feature an adjustable universal fit that can fit almost any boat within a range of beam widths(Airborne fits 76-108”). Installation is very easy for the average do-it-yourselfer and takes 3-5 hours. The tower can include Ski/Wakeboard Racks, Speakers, Lights, Mirrors, and a Bimini if your heart desires.
AIRBORNE WAKEBOARD TOWER FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 2.25” diameter tubing
- Premium 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Deck mounts are 70 inches apart, front to back
- Fits boats with 76-108” beam width
- Universal swivel mounts for any deck
- Easy folding design to minimize vertical clearance
- All hardware included for installation, including 4 aluminum backing washers
- U.S. Coast Guard certified 2-mile all-round LED white navigation light rated for 50,000+ hours of use
- 5 year warranty
- Finish: Polished Aluminum