All Masterline water ski handles are constructed using only the lightest and most durable materials. Each handle is made to order, handcrafted and assembled in the USA.
All of our Masterline water ski ropes are handmade in the USA with the highest-quality PolyproMAX yarn. This rope is designed for the "Professional" skier and 34 mph record chaser. This is the standard for tournament rope. It starts at 18.25m and has shortenings down to 9.75m for the World Record Chase. Each rope is hand braided and pre-stretched to ensure maximum performance. Please allow approximately 1 week for production for this reason.
- Looped construction from 18.25m to 9.75m
- Mini loops
- Large loop at handle end of rope for easier handle attachment and removal
- Logo marking sleeves through 9.75m
- Record capability
- 60' (18.25m) Overall length with handle
- Shortenings through 9.75m
- Handmade in the USA
- Double braid 4 rope construction.
- 11" end caps for protection and durability.
- Highest quality rubber handle bonded to an aircraft grade aluminum core ensures that this handle is the strongest you can buy.
- Handmade in the USA.