The WBC Proseries Slalom Handle by Masterline is one of the World Barefoot Center's most POPULAR products! This WBC x Masterline Slalom handle features the curved bar design, making the grip and the pull the most comfortable you can get as a Barefoot Waterskier. Our WBC Proseries Slalom handles are made with the Spectra rope material to guarantee your handle is made with the most durable rope in the barefoot world. WBC and Masterline teamed up to design these handles and they are used by the World's Best Tournament Barefooters!
- 21" width rubber handle, with Ergo bend
- 5ft (1.5M) length Barefoot Tricks handle section.
- Made in America with our best Spectra Fusion Rope.
- The handle is complete double braided throughout the handle.
- Hard Nylon tubing
- The bridle is completely enclosed in tubing for protection and comfort.
- 2 - 9" floats
WBC Pro Series Slalom handle
This is by far the best slalom handle on the market. What makes it the best is the grip, which especially helps for an endurance footer like myself. Highly recommend.
You get what you pay for. This is a fantastic handle and its made to last. Masterline products are the best out there and they're made in the USA! Great service from the WBC on getting these available to footers once again.